ALPHABET ORGANIZING - I

So if you think I have given up halfway through the alphabet...I have not!

My intention for the letter "I" was to look at the house and general stuff and get an "Impression" of what works, what doesn't and what can be done to change or maintain.


I have been doing that and have some good "Ideas" for each impression. I have included those things into future letters and will share my action plan and results as I go.

I have been revisiting (remember I make up the rules!) some past letters and projects and have good news for my efforts with the letter "E". Two items I listed on "Ebay" sold. One has shipped and one is ready to go on Monday. I think I underpriced the items a bit, but I am happy that someone can use what I had decided to sell.

So keeping with the letter "I", I am "Inspired" to keep listing and hopefully selling.

Since I got a little behind with my letters by the day, I will pick up "J" tomorrow and concentrate on Jewelry and Juice glasses. I also have some things to pack up and send to "Jackie", so it will be a "Jolly" good day for "J".
 
Patti


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room