ALPHABET ORGANIZING - H

Today was organizing using the letter "H" as my guide.
I chose to take a look at Hangers and Handy Information.

I did a quick sweep of all closets and changed out any hangers that are not my preferred kind. I have learned that closets stay neater looking when there is consistency in the type of hangers used.

I also like to remove the ones that I don't like to use, the ones that come with clothing from the store and dry cleaner hangers. I keep a "donate" bag handy and drop it off with any other donations. Thrift stores appreciate hanger donations so they can hang clothing rather than folding.

 
I like to find and purchase vintage wooden hangers. I hang aprons from them in the kitchen. Below is a photo of what that looks like with our favorite aprons from Anthropologie.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/search/search.jsp?searchPhrase=aprons


 
I also want to share how I have learned to keep "handy" information "HANDY".

I can never remember the size table cloth my dining room table is. So I took a picture of the label of the correct size and keep it on my phone in notes.
Here is a photo of my note that is now always with me. No guessing when I find a perfect table cover. Confidence for the purchase.


So that is my time with the letter "H" for this time allotted.

See you tomorrow when I put my "eye"
on the letter "I"

Patti 


 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room