ALPHABET ORGANIZING - E and F - FINAL RESULTS


So I spent the last two days, on and off, organizing my emergency supplies and information. I also tackled Home and Personal Files.

I am in no way through this project, but I have made a good dent in simplifying and corralling these categories.

I feel good about my efforts and have a good clear action plan to continue on.


Enough for a few days
Here are a few photos of the results.

Basic supplies
                            








Taxes


Working files



And then I just could not resist getting this at a thrift store. Pretty sure it is a Pottery Barn product. Purchased it for $12. A perfect reward for cleaning out my many stacks of files and paper.
My Reward

Would love to hear what you think so far of Alphabet Organizing. Let me know if you are inspired, encouraged or exhausted just thinking about it.
 
Off to tackle a bit of todays letter - G.

That would be the garage!
 
Patti

 


 
 
 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room