Passages

Megan


Knowing that Megan has been taught well, practiced much, and is well prepared for her drivers license test on Friday (the 13th!) I allowed her to be the driver and me the passenger yesterday as we traveled through town doing errands.


She did well and and she would say I did well. 


The life "passage" of having your youngest child take to the road as a licensed driver is not to be taken lightly. It is a privilege to know that you have seen their life begin and now be part of launching them into another stage of life.

I trust Megan will be responsible, conscientious and careful. My mothers prayer is that all other drivers will do the same.

Taking the time to mark this moment is what putting the simple wonders of our days into the limelight is all about.

Safe travels to all, Patti



Comments

  1. Patti, I will look forward to hearing about your everyday wonders here, and staying more connected to your life. Great job, friend! Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Anne,

      Thank you! It is keeping me focused on today and the gift that it is. Patti

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room