ALPHABET ORGANIZING - D

 
 
So the beauty of this Alphabet Organizing is that I can just keep moving on...the "Disclaimer" is that I don't have any rules or unrealistic expectations of grandeur. It is just a practical process of organizing using the alphabet as a guide.
 
So yesterday, I only accomplished one "C" category. But that's okay.
 
Today is "D". I "determined" that "Dishtowels" would be my morning organizing task.
 
Later today my categories are :
Dining Room
Decorative Items
 
Just a quick sweep through each to see what I can accomplish in "Defining" what needs to go and what needs to stay.
 
Accumulating in a box of "Donations"
 
 
 
Here are some before and after photos of my 15 minutes spent with the "dishtowel" task.
Before
Donate/Rags







 
 


After
So you see it does not have to be complicated or
time-consuming.
 
Patti
 
 
 

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room