ALPHABET ORGANIZING - C

 
 Today is organizing by the letter "C".

That means that I quickly tackled the coffee cabinet as I was cleaning up the kitchen.

I emptied the cabinet, wiped it out and surveyed the many different flavors of coffee that were hiding in there.

I determined to keep only the ones that were in date and that we are currently enjoying. The rest got thrown away.

I put on my shopping list as we are heading into fall to purchase one fall flavor and skip buying many kinds throughout the season.

I also remembered that we had a coffee maker that had broken and we never threw it out. Why not? Don't know! Well, it is now in the trash.

See how easy this is when you focus quickly on just one letter at a time?

Here is the finished "Coffee Cabinet"

Done!

I will return later in the day to tackle the "Candles".
 
"C" you later!
 
Patti


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room