The Journey


The Journey Begins

Today begins my 6 month journey to launching my new business.

 I have been preparing for this one day at a time for many years and now is the time.

 All the parts and pieces of my life are coming together to allow me to realize my dream. My dream of fulfilling my creative side and the opportunity to invest into the future are just waiting for me to grab hold of.

 Like doing a puzzle, all the pieces have been laid out on the table. The corners are done, the edges are complete, the borders and boundaries are set. Some of the scene is visible to the eye, and some is still just in the minds eye until the pieces are laid.

My plan is to share each week the progress I am making. This will help keep me on track, accountable to my goal, and enable me to see progress as I put it in writing.

 I am using those that have gone before me as a guide. I am searching out wisdom to avoid pitfalls and encouragement for the journey.

Each week I will share a new piece of the puzzle that has brought me to this time.

It is a simple thing to want something, but quite another to achieve it.

So with the wind at my back, a dream on the horizon....let the journey begin.

Patti 




 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room