ALPHABET ORGANIZING - G

I am a little behind in my posts, but I have been working my Alphabet Organizing each day. It has been rewarding and freeing to be able to do what I can with the time I have and then move on.

I have been working on "G" and that means Garage in my world. It is a Gigantic job, just because we require our garage to have many purposes for us.

In our desire to have both cars in the garage, our storage space
                          took a hit.

I am sharing a collage of photos with you. Three are of some small victories over some categories of stuff that had spread out of control and are now gathered up and visible, accessible and in flexible space.

The one photo is of an area of the garage that needs some attention. It is a piled up mess of boxes that just need to find homes. It is intentional that I have them out in the open. I don't want to just shove them in the attic and take the chance on forgetting about them. Having them visible is like a constant tap on my shoulder to "get to it".

Now that the heat is coming down here, I will be able to spend more than 10 minutes in the garage doing the messy work of tearing into that pile.

 
 

So be brave and get into the garage and start tackling a Gigantic project. One day, one pile, one item at a time. Remember, you are in charge and there are no failures!
 
 
See you for the next letter "H". Hangers and Handy Information
 
Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room