ALPHABET ORGANIZING - F - One final result

After getting a good handle on my paper files, I have successfully taken better control of my digital files and photos. I have sorted and purged most of my digital content and backed it up on these two flash drives. I feel confident that if anything were to happen to my paper files and information, I have safely and securely stored all that information digitally.

My FLASH drives are stored in a safe and secure location.

This is an on-going category to keep working on, but in two days of concentrating on it, I feel good.

Remember I said there are no failures and no unrealistic expectations? That is what is making this process fun for me.

If you try this with those guidelines for yourself, I think you will be pleased with the progress you make.

Check back later today and I will post an update on my progress with "G" from yesterday. The Garage!

Patti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room