ALPHABET ORGANIZING

 
After being away for a week, and unpacking today and taking the time to put things away...I had what I think is a brilliant idea of creatively organizing over the next 26 days. "Alphabet Organizing" is what I am calling this.
 
For the next 26 days, I will organize as many things that begins with a letter of the alphabet, starting today with the letter "A".

 
So today I surveyed "All" of the house and made a master list of what I would like to accomplish using the alphabet as my guide.
 
By organizing I mean doing a quick sweep of a particular group of items, a particular room, or a defined project. I will use whatever time I decide necessary, based on a practical plan for each day.
 
Since this is my "brainchild", I can make up my own rules and do it any way I determine. No failures, no one else's expectation's. Just me and the alphabet and hopefully some creative fun and accomplishments that make me smile!
 
So stay tuned, tomorrow is "B".
 
Bowls, Books, Baking Supplies, Bathrooms and Batteries.
 
At the end of 26 days, I will be ready and organized for the next phase of my business plan.
 
Patti
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room