ALPHABET ORGANIZING E and F - continued

So I have been working diligently to "fine" tune my emergency files and supplies as well as Household and Personal files.

I also promised myself I would make it FUN.

In-between hunting down paper piles and filing them into a finessed form, I have been having FUN listing items I find on EBAY.


A funny thing happened with my first listing. I was having trouble finalizing the listing. I checked and rechecked all my boxes and it would not list.

I finally called EBAY for help. I had the customer service rep stumped until she realized that I was trying to make a listing on the Canadian EBAY site.





FUNNY how a small letter in the web address takes you to a whole different site.

Once that was solved it was EASY to list and I FINALIZED many more listings.

I may not make a ton of $ on any of the items but it has been FUN to try to FLIP unused and no longer wanted items for cash.


So I will leave you now as I hunt down more unruly piles of papers that need my attention.

Check back tomorrow and I will have some photos of my FINISHED Files and Emergency Supplies.

Patti




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room