ALPHABET ORGANIZING



Today was the letter "B" for my Alphabet Organizing challenge.

I have six categories on my list to accomplish today. I chose three to get started this morning.

Batteries, Belts and Bowls.

Here are my before and after photos and what I did.

Batteries:

Before
 I do keep my batteries in a clear shoe box in the laundry room. I dumped them all out. Checked them for expiration dates. Put like size batteries together and made a list of which ones I need to purchase.
After

Belts:
Before
I have a small collection of belts. 10 to be exact. I laid them all out on the bed and tried each one on. Most fit, but there were two that were of another size category that I will probable never revisit. One was not my style any longer. So three went to the donation bag. One is not my style any longer, but in very good condition so I will list that one on Amazon to sell. The rest went back into the clear box to stay dust free and visible to me. 
After





Bowls:


 I love bowls almost as much as I love mugs! I quickly scanned the cabinets for the bowls I use most. I checked them for chips and cracks. I also determined that I have some bowls I never use. The chipped ones went into the trash. The unused or non-favorites went into the donation box.
 
So that's my morning Alphabet Organizing time allotted. I will work on Books, Baking Supplies and Bathrooms later today and post my results this evening.
 
Patti
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room