"Mug Shots" Day 5

There are so many choices in life, but it you choose well, life can be a wonderful journey of twists and turns, highs and lows and sun and shade.

Knowing that God has it all planned out makes it easier in the tough times because you don't have to figure it out, you just have to choose to trust and follow.

These next two mugs remind me of that Truth and that is the core of choosing well. Trusting and following the One who knows the way.

My tag line of "Bloom" reminds me that I have chosen to "bloom" where God has planted me. He provides the sun and shade, the right amount of water and the right amount of wind for me to thrive. I just have to wait to wear the "blooms".
 

This "Bloom" mug is huge. I have not used it to drink out of but it always sits in a prominent place reminding me of my commitment to trust and follow and wait for the "bloom".


This other "blooming" mug has become my evening tea mug. It is a cheery way to finish my day. Whether I am sipping a favorite familiar tea or trying something new, it has become my "go to" mug for this evening ritual.

Below are some of my new favorite teas. Enjoy! Patti



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room