"Mug Shots" Day 2

It is no secret in my family that I love mugs, I have a hard time resisting the purchase of a new mug and I am thrilled when I get a mug as a gift.

It is also not a secret that I love the store Anthropologie. So the first three mugs I am sharing are all from that store, and all are a embellished in their own way with the letter P for Patti.



The yellow one is my first monogram mug from Anthropologie. I loved it so much that each member of the family has one. Its a great shape, size and I love the shade of yellow. When we all are having coffee, you never pick up the wrong mug and accidently sip another's drink.

The gold monogramed mug is from a special edition series one Christmas. It is a little fussy as you can't put it in the dishwasher, but what a lovely presentation it makes so it is worth the hand wash. We discovered a wonderful tea drink called a Peppermint Bark Fog at the Oxford Exchange in Tampa. I purchased the loose tea and have made several pots over the winter months. Of coarse serving it and drinking it in this lovely special mug. Did I mention that each of my girls has a matching mug to this one as well? I also love purchasing and surprising others with special mugs!

The floral "P" mug is my newest. I received this one as a gift from one of my daughters. While she was purchasing one for me, I was purchasing one for each of them for Christmas. I love the colors and the happy floral design on this one. The handle is just a little high but I have gotten used to the balance with a full cup of coffee in it.

Whether hanging on the mug tree, filled to the brim with coffee or tea, or just clean out of the dishwasher, I love all three of these mugs and find one of them in use often.

Tomorrow I will be sharing some special pottery mugs that I have and enjoy. There is one that has a very special design and purpose from years gone by.

Patti 

Just in case you find yourself wanting to ponder your own purchase of a special monogrammed mug, here is the link to where these gems have come from.  Enjoy!
https://www.anthropologie.com/kitchen-mugs-teacups?cm_sp=REDIRECT-_-SEARCH-_-MUG



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room