Alphabet Organizing - M - "Mug Shots"

It has been way too long since I have written a blog, but that's the beauty of working on your own time table. You can jump out and jump back in when you are ready. I am ready.

It is funny to me though not a surprise that as I have contemplated how to jump back in and on what subject I would write, that I had been pondering writing on the subject of one of my collections that tell stories, MUGS! Then I decided to continue where I left off on my Alphabet Organizing and what letter do you think was next in the lineup? "M" of coarse!

So I begin my 2017 year, although mid year as it may be, but I will remember that I make the rules and its okay to jump in mid year!

I will take some time on the letter M as I ponder and write about my Mug collection and the stories that go with them. I will be writing under the heading of "Mug Shots" for this section.

I trust you will come along and enjoy my ponderings.

As with any good collection, you need a good home to house it. My first introduction is my mug tree. It was a serious purchase as I knew it would take up some coveted kitchen space and needed to function well and also keep me excited for the decision to purchase it. I did not want it to end up in the donation pile or be relegated to "storage". So after careful review and strategic shopping online, I purchased this mug tree and have not regretted it, not even once.

 


My mug collection is useful and used everyday. My mug tree looks different everyday as mugs are used and different ones take their place on an empty peg. It changes for the season and holiday as different mugs take front stage and are used from day to day.

I will return tomorrow with photos and stories of some of my mugs.

Until then, ponder your own collections and see if they have been given a proper home and if you are enjoying them or using them as intended.

Patti









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room