Back on Track with "Alphabet Organizing"


So it seems that although I was headed in the right direction to organizing using the alphabet, I did not count on the momentum I was building up as I concentrated on one letter, one project per day. Perhaps I was taking on too much too quick.

Much like running down hill, you start off controlled and putting one foot in front of the other in an orderly fashion. Then all of a sudden, you take a leap and you are airborne and on the verge of a tumble rather than a run.


In September, I recall that I stopped at the letter "I" to step back and get an "I"impression of what I accomplished and what needed to be done. This caused a major "INTERRUPTION" as I looked around at the projects I wanted to accomplish but at the same time wanted to keep moving forward.


So before I took that fateful leap forward that may have resulted in a tumble or roll down the hill, I INTERRUPTED the process and concentrated on cleaning up loose ends.
 
 
What have I been doing in the weeks between? I have been successful in cleaning up those loose ends. I have continued to post and sell items on eBay, collect and deliver donations, hang up pictures that have been waiting for a spot on the wall, go through books, piles of paper and organize my files for the coming year.
 

So here I am. It is the first week of November. I am ready to get back on track again and begin my JOURNEY fresh tomorrow with the letter "J".
 
See you on the hill!
 
Patti
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room