Pathways

PATHWAYS AND PONDERINGS

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney

These photos are all taken at the site of our yearly beach vacation. Even though I know where each path goes and what awaits me, I am always curious to see what it ahead that particular day or evening. 

It may be a sunset after a rainstorm, a beach full of people or a quiet and serene morning in the absence of other humans, it may be a beach full of shells, birds or seaweed. The shoreline may have altered after the evening tides, there may be a sea turtle nest roped off to keep the baby turtles safe or it may be a beach wedding that we can be informal witnesses to. 



                                                                                                                    

    
In Alice in Wonderland, Alice is often heard exclaiming "Curiouser and Curiouser"
(made up word) as she encounters new things along her journey.
Each pathway, each doorway, each stair step takes her further into her adventure. 
She keeps going. Opening doors, rounding corners and taking new steps. 

Why not wake up tomorrow and be "curiouser" about what the day may bring?

As we prepare for our beach vacation in a couple of weeks, I am thinking about the familiar paths that will take me to new sights. New sunsets, new shells to collect, new shorelines. Sights that will satisfy  both my  love of the familiar and my curious side of discovery. 

I will let you know what where my pathways take me and what I find.
Let your curiosity take you to new sights. 

Patti

                                                                                       

                      


                                                                                                                                                                                            









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

My Craft Room