What Am I Reading Now?

I may not be totally content with my creative work space, but I am getting there. As I explore what I like, my resources to create it and the desire to be in a space that reflects who I am and what I create, I am getting closer to my ideal.

I suspect there will always be a sense of "almost" and "not quite yet" in the space I create, for it is a space to me that is ever evolving as I evolve.

This book is a peek into the lives and creative spaces of many women, beautifully written, expertly photographed and inspirational on every page.

As I am reading this book, one woman at a time, I find myself running in and out of my creative space and adjusting my things as I am inspired to do so.

Putting things in place, adjusting the light, providing inspiration, are what makes creating a unique, one of a kind experience.


In reading through this book, I may not find myself all wrapped up in one woman's experience, talent or style, but put together, I see glimpses of who I am and who I am evolving to be.

Sit down with a cup of coffee, a mug of tea or a tall cold glass of something sweet, and page through the book and be inspired to create your own space.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room