My Craft Room

I have been enjoying gathering up all my paper crafting supplies and getting them into an environment that says
"CREATE".

I have been spread out all over the house and garage these past four years and have found it to be disjointed and cumbersome to be creative when I don't have my supplies handy.

I have taken my time to evaluate my supplies and see what I do use and what I can live without. It has been an adventure to uncover some long forgotten once favorite tools. It has also been an adventure to find some long forgotten tools that never did the job.
Good bye to them!


I have also taken the time to read some good magazines and books on organizing craft spaces and have found it helpful to see what others do.

I think I have made this space reflect me and am looking forward to spending some good time  there creating.

It is also a nice space to share with Jackie, my daughter and paper crafting partner.

Let the creating begin!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways