Contentment

                             Contentment
 
        "Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied"
 
 
 
 
When 2018 began, I noticed people were picking a "word" to concentrate on for the year. I hesitated, thinking it would just be like making resolutions that don't amount to much after the first few weeks. But eventually I warmed up to the idea and thought it was worth a try at least.
 
 
         After some word pondering and reflection, I decided on my word
 
                              "CONTENTMENT"
 
 
Now more than halfway through the year, I am still holding on to that word and making it a part of my daily practice. I have been seeking out quotes, stories, illustrations and verses from the Bible that speak to this very important aspect of a healthy life.
 
 
It is more than a word, it is a part of being. I have found numerous things in daily life that could be looked at in a different light, but looking through the perspective of being content, they take on a whole new dimension. It is like suddenly as if a black and white image took on a rainbow of colors.
 
 
 
For the next week or so with my "Bloom" blogs, I will be sharing how contentment has grown in my spirit and how my world has a new set of colors because of it.
 
Patti
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room