Contentment #2

Contentment
 
         "Desiring no more than what one has; satisfied
 
 

Being content does not mean settling,
it does mean you are TRULY settled with what is in front of you.
 
Being content does not mean that you don't have dreams and hopes and desires for the future,
 
it does mean that you are LIVING in your present days and
not wishing them away for the future.
 
Being content does not mean that you stop working, or learning or teaching,
 
it does mean that you are at peace in the circumstance you are in and
are FREE to work, to learn and to teach without hindrances.


                               Being content means that you are

       〜TRULY  LIVING  FREE
 
 
I can honestly say that I live free from discontentment.
 
Would I like some things to be different? At times, yes.
But I strive to take something from every circumstance I am in.
 
Do I wish away the moments of today, for the hours of tomorrow? 
Not usually. I look forward to tomorrows but am content in today.
 
 
Here's to Today!  
Here's to Tomorrow!
Don't trade one for the other...
 
Patti
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room