The Journey ~ Getting Unstuck



The Journey ~ Coffee or Tea???

So it seems I have taken an unscheduled break from blogging my journey to my dream. How does this happen when the beginning was so enthusiastic and bursting the seams with hope?

These two pictures explain a bit...at least to me!

Let me try to explain.

I spotted these mugs at TJ MAXX awhile back. I passed on purchasing one my first time around. One reason being I do not NEED any more mugs. The second reason being I could not decide if I was really a coffee or tea drinker at the very core of who I am. Not that it matters, but it seemed to matter to me,  that day of indecision.

On a trip back, I decided I was a tea drinker and was worthy of a mug that declared that fact. In the cart it went.

Another day I was shopping there weeks later, I spotted the "coffee" mug still sitting on the shelf. Made sense to me that it was there for me since I am also a coffee drink lover and worthy of a mug that declared that as well.

The other day I reached for a mug in the cabinet and realized that side by side, these mugs make up my whole. I am a tea drinker that loves coffee. I am a coffee lover that drinks tea.

See how this has gotten me stuck in my blogging? I was confused as to who I am! How could I write a blog if I did not know who I was writing about?

Now to pull this all together for you...

I have an unscheduled break in blogging because I needed to focus on the whole journey to my dream. I was looking at too many of the little parts (like tea or coffee) when I should have been focusing on the big picture like actually seeing my dream realized.

So I am back on track. I am working at forming the vision in my head to inspire me forward and working on the details that will get me there.

So some days I will be devoted to tea. And some days I will drink nothing but coffee. But each is a part of who I am.

So now I am "unstuck", enthusiastic and full of hope.

Next time we visit I will share with you the name I have for my little company and why it is important and significant to me.

Until then, pull out a mug from YOUR cabinet and see what it reveals about who YOU are!

Patti














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pathways

Pathways

My Craft Room